Run the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon as a Lupus Charity Runner!
Get your GUARANTEED SPOT to run the Bank of America Chicago Marathon through the Lupus Society of Illinois!
Fundraising minimum for pre-drawing guaranteed spots are
• Live Training or Virtual Training through Chicago Endurance Sports!
• 2 tickets to the pre-marathon pasta party!
• LSI Water Bottle + goodies!
• Lupus Charity Runner singlet!
• Additional fundraising incentives for exceeding your goal!
• Receive personalized fundraising webpage via FirstGiving to help you reach your fundraising goal!
• LCR fundraising guide, creative tips and one-on-one assistance to help you reach your goal!
• Exhilaration of doing good for others while doing well for yourself
Guarantee Your Spot Today!
Three Easy Steps
The Bank of America Chicago Marathon will celebrate its 40th year in 2017! Lottery registration will open on October 25th!
Guarantee your spot early and join Lupus Charity Runners!
See the official Bank of America Chicago Marathon Press Release here.
WHY RUN FOR LUPUS SOCIETY OF ILLINOIS?
The Lupus Society of Illinois is the only organization in Illinois providing services and programs for individuals living with lupus and those close to them.
The Lupus Society of Illinois’ mission is to promote lupus awareness and complement the work of health care professionals by providing personalized resources for the lupus community while supporting research.
LSI works to achieve our mission through: